Pavlov Media is looking for a full-time AutoCAD Designer. AutoCAD Designers are part of the design services team. The position is responsible for producing high quality low voltage cable and outside plant designs. This position requires an eye for detail, effective time management skills and excellent communication skills.
Pavlov Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote,
discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- Work with engineers to define data needs, audience, project requirements and required outputs
- Use AutoCAD and Revit to produce high quality drawings of new and existing designs with minimal supervision
- Adhere to specifications dictated by the client
- Attend project meetings and communicate with engineers, sales team and clients
- Engage in structured cabling development process with engineering team
- Must have working knowledge of AutoCAD – minimum of two years
- Must have proficient knowledge of Revit – minimum of one year
- Must have excellent spoken and written English skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter, team player and detail oriented
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite including Visio
- Required education: Associate’s Degree or technical school
- Experience working with ArcGIS is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills