Managed Services IT B2B Account Executive
A growing, experienced, well respected Technology firm is seeking a qualified, career-oriented sales professional. Sell and manage personal business accounts with long term relationships and repeat business. This is truly a great opportunity to develop a solid career, with a growing company in a thriving market.
The ideal Managed Services IT B2B Account Executive will generate sales revenue by selling the full line of Managed IT and B2B products and services with the ability to under our product and service offerings, listen to the customer, gather their business requirements and create a unique, customized solution building a long-term continuous partnership.
- Prospect, quote, present and help close Managed Service contracts and IT solutions, targeted to small, medium and enterprise businesses.
This person will sell Managed IT Services, Internet connectivity, telephony services and products.
This person will:
- Understand product catalog
- Produce quotes
- Be able to converse with clients about our products and services
- Present contracts and work with company processes to help provide services to our clients
- Utilize a consultative sales approach, identify prospects by cold calling, follow up with existing customers, network and promote lead activity
- Perform needs analysis, prepare and present proposals, perform product demonstrations
- Organize and plan your time for maximum productivity
- Build relationships, stay aware of customers’ applications, needs and wants as a strategic partner
- Follow up to insure customer’s satisfaction, promoting loyalty that will result in repeat business and referrals
- Complete quarterly business reviews with each qualified account
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate or 4-year degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Previous business to business sales experience. Successful track record in selling
- High demonstrated energy level; extremely motivated to succeed
- Accountable for results; must be a self-starter
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interact with and work well with others in various fast changing environments/situations including strong networking and listening skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Project Management and customer service experience
- Knowledge of sales/management techniques and processes
- Candidates must be creative and strategic thinkers, who have demonstrated excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills (oral, written, presentation, listening)
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent organization, follow through, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint and CRM