Marketing Project Manager
Pavlov Media is looking for an experienced Marketing Project Manager to direct and oversee our Marketing department. This person will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with company business goals.
The ideal candidate has a solid marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end. The Marketing Project Manager will report directly to the Executive Vice President of Marketing and Engineering and will oversee the marketing team. This person will play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning.
Ultimately, this person should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
Pavlov Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote,
discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Participate in the planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
- Proven work experience in marketing or another senior role
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field