The NOC Intern is responsible for assisting clients with troubleshooting of router, switch, workstation, phone, and cloud services. This position provides procedural guidance, training, and support to members of the Tier 1 support team. The NOC Intern assists with fulfilling the service of incoming and outgoing telephone calls and support functions. This position will require familiarity with networking, client operating systems, security, and cloud services to assist field technicians, customers and educate Tier 1 agents and guests.
Functional areas of this position include, but are not limited to:
This position is entry level with advancement opportunities available to highly motivated individuals.
Pavlov Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote,
discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- Responding to support inquiries, demonstrating knowledge and confidence in networking, security, client operating systems, and cloud services.
- Answering incoming calls and maintaining set goals for service levels.
- Motivating and inspiring other employees to follow up and complete cases, service calls, outbound calls, and the tracking of open issues.
- “Customer First” service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under aggressive deadlines and shift priorities as required to meet business requirements and deadlines
- High-level communication skills: professional communication, demeanor, and appearance
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Extensive leadership, tasking, and delegation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of network standards, such as TCP/IP
- Strong knowledge of routers, switches, hubs, wireless, fiber optics and other technical components used in networks
- Proven ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues on a data network
- Knowledge of service infrastructure and cloud services
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows (7, 8 or 10) Macintosh, Adobe, PC hardware and Microsoft Office 365 applications
Desired Experience and Positives:
- Troubleshooting data networks and end user devices.
- Customer service
- Logical troubleshooting skills
- Propensity to learn new skills and adapt quickly to new challenges