Pavlov Media is looking for a full-time Sales Engineer. Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force. The position is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and advocate for our products.
Pavlov Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote,
discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both technical and non-technical customers
- Produce accurate proposals to provide high-quality communications experience in MDU and B2B environment
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to build systems that supports organizational requirements
- Research new products, methods and technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Network Technology, Industrial Engineering or related field
- 5 or more years designing facilities infrastructure for voice, data, and a variety of other low-voltage technology systems
- 3 or more years in a sales or sales support role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong time-management skills and ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Visio
- Presentation and technical translation skills – must be able to present technical information to a non-technical audience