Systems Integration Project Manager
The Systems Integration Project Manager works with stakeholders to build a holistic view of the organization's processes, information systems (applications) and information technology assets from a functional and technical perspective. The position is responsible for coordinating and leading the work of multi-discipline and multi-department/company project teams and must be able to analyze, process, and apply robust and sustainable solutions for system integration of all enterprise level products given budgetary and business requirements.
- Collaborates with project sponsor(s) to determine project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Meets with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operational requirements as they apply to business processes and technologies.
- Manage the process for selection of vendors; participate in the development of project budget; monitor contract expenses and vendor performance.
- Develop project timelines, project plans, site preparation checklists and manage project milestones; ensure production schedules are achieved within budgetary constraints.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to system owners as well as developers/project team; manage user expectations; lead project meetings; work with project team and vendor to define customer requirements as applicable; review technical requirements for accuracy and completeness.
- Manage, coordinate and supervise the implementation of assigned information systems projects; maintain consistent and regular coordination with users, vendors and other internal resources.
- Oversee technical and functional system testing including the development of test plans and documentation of test results.
- Communicate changes, enhancements and modifications through written documentation to project sponsors and other stakeholders, so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations; analyze and report on final project outcomes.
- Coordinate integration, training and other site resources; design and document system software specifications.
- Set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Participates in Corporate continuous improvement initiatives to enhance client service, efficiency, and profitability.
- Participates in selected inter-departmental meetings, conferences, conference calls, and planning.
- Report weekly on tasks completed and in progress.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.A. recommended or equivalent work experience
- Must have a working knowledge of IT Systems
- Must have a working knowledge of CRM/ERP processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio, and Project Management software
- 5+ years of experience as Project Manager
- Experience with Time/Project tracking solutions
- Experience in the Telecommunication industry is a plus.
- Excellent Communication skills (strong verbal and written required).
- Interpersonal skills.
- Teaming skills.
- Experience with networking is desirable.
- Time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Project management methods, tools, and principles for managing, scheduling, developing, and coordinating projects, including monitoring costs, work, and performance.
- Operational characteristics of a variety of computer and network systems, applications, hardware, software and peripheral equipment.
- Ability to easily adapt to changes in processes, procedures, and priority.