Systems Integration Project Manager
The Systems Integration Project Manager works with stakeholders to build a holistic view of the organization's processes, information systems (applications) and information technology assets from a functional and technical perspective. The position is responsible for coordinating and leading the work of multi-discipline and multi-department/company project teams and must be able to analyze, process, and apply robust and sustainable solutions for system integration of all enterprise level products given budgetary and business requirements.
Pavlov Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote,
discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- Collaborates with project sponsor(s) to determine project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Meets with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operational requirements as they apply to business processes and technologies.
- Manage the process for selection of vendors; participate in the development of project budget; monitor contract expenses and vendor performance.
- Develop project timelines, project plans, site preparation checklists and manage project milestones; ensure production schedules are achieved within budgetary constraints.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to system owners as well as developers/project team; manage user expectations; lead project meetings; work with project team and vendor to define customer requirements as applicable; review technical requirements for accuracy and completeness.
- Manage, coordinate and supervise the implementation of assigned information systems projects; maintain consistent and regular coordination with users, vendors and other internal resources.
- Oversee technical and functional system testing including the development of test plans and documentation of test results.
- Communicate changes, enhancements and modifications through written documentation to project sponsors and other stakeholders, so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations; analyze and report on final project outcomes.
- Coordinate integration, training and other site resources; design and document system software specifications.
- Set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Participates in Corporate continuous improvement initiatives to enhance client service, efficiency, and profitability.
- Participates in selected inter-departmental meetings, conferences, conference calls, and planning.
- Report weekly on tasks completed and in progress.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.A. recommended or equivalent work experience
- Must have a working knowledge of IT Systems
- Must have a working knowledge of CRM/ERP processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio, and Project Management software
- 5+ years of experience as Project Manager
- Experience with Time/Project tracking solutions
- Experience in the Telecommunication industry is a plus.
- Excellent Communication skills (strong verbal and written required).
- Interpersonal skills.
- Teaming skills.
- Experience with networking is desirable.
- Time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Project management methods, tools, and principles for managing, scheduling, developing, and coordinating projects, including monitoring costs, work, and performance.
- Operational characteristics of a variety of computer and network systems, applications, hardware, software and peripheral equipment.
- Ability to easily adapt to changes in processes, procedures, and priority.